Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Blog Whores

So I'm mentioning my blog to a friend the other day (who doesn't blog & doesn't read blogs) and the first thing she says to me is, "Oh my! Are you a blog whore?". I wasn't really sure what to say... I explained that I own a blog & read a few blogs, but I do LOTS of other things with my time as well. Due to all the other activities I engage in on a regular basis I concluded that no, I am NOT a blog whore.

Recent changes to my blogging activities have led me to re-evaluate my conclusion, but before committing myself to the title "blog whore" I thought I'd like to poll my readers (all three of you LOL) and find out what your definition of "blog whore" would be. After comments are taken I'll tell you my conclusion & my definition. :0)

2 comments:

  1. Dude...the guilt worked. :O)

    I did actually click on the "post a comment" link and opened the window a few days ago, but then the boob man got hungry {not him - CHUCK!} so I got distracted and didn't get back to it.

    I think a blog whore {like I told you} is someone who reads a TON of blogs without really committing to any. She flaunts herself in the blog world with occasional comments but is not a consistent reader/commenter on any specific blogs.

    So there you go. Does that fit your profile?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah according to Janet's definition I am not a blog whore...I comment on everyones blog that I am interested in....WHY MUST WE HAVE A TITLE for people who enjoy making and reading blogs...just silly and pointless....

    ReplyDelete