Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy & Sad

So I'm happy & sad at the same time! It happens to me a lot, I'm a complex person. :o) LOL

I'm happy because I successfully got some MUCH needed R & R away with the hubby this weekend. The cabin was GREAT, the scenery BEAUTIFUL & the whole experience just positively enjoyable. I feel very rejuvenated & very much looking forward to the week ahead.

I'm happy also because it's back to work this week, and I'm loving the chance to continue to sink my teeth in & make real progress. I like the direction that the company is going and feel like I have a huge opportunity to have amazing climbs and reach incredible summits in the coming months & year.

In addition to getting back to work I'm happy because we picked up the much missed munchkins tonight. Gavin is sick, which is a bummer, but he's such a chill kid & handles it so well that it doesn't really put me out...I just feel bad for him. :(

And the happiness just keeps on going...On top of the kids, work, and R & R it's back to school! One would think that with all there is on my plate I might be dreading getting back to school so soon, but I am actually really stoked & looking forward to it. My schedule this semester is Business Statistics, a 1 credit Powerpoint class, two management classes & baseline upper division marketing. I am REALLY excited to finally be in the ACTUAL business program and done with my pre-req's. Everyone I talk to says school will rock from here on out & I totally believe them. (Even if it is a lie I'm fully invested in it & excited!) LOL

Anywho...there is an update for now. That's pretty much all that's going on. There is much more that I'm happy about but those are the things that are "top-of-mind" at the moment. Tomorrow I'll answer the blog whore question that I threw out there & got not one reply to... :( Hence the sad. Oh well though, my value fortunately is not dependent on the comments I receive. LMAO

I'll also try to post the pics from the trip. I didn't take one pic of the scenery (I know, lame), but got some cute one's of my husband. :) I also need to post some pics of him & the pink cast. It's becoming quite famous & oddly is signed only by women (if you know Dustin you're saying to yourself "Go figure") :o)

1 comment:

  1. Hehe Sorry i have been failing to comment lately! The last few weeks were crazy! Glad things are happy for you!

    ReplyDelete