Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Failed a little

Sorry I didn't write yesterday, as promised...not that anyone follows THAT closely. {Sorry if you do Janet}. :)

To answer the question, in my own way, I am definitely a blog whore! :o) I decided it's fun though and I'm TOTALLY okay with it! I came to the realization after I found myself trolling through blogs of note one day & reading through my loveable google reader app. I realized that I follow about 25 blogs through reader, religiously, and pick up 2-3 new blogs per week. LOL Therefore, anyone who gets around blogs THAT much I figure MUST be a blog whore...are you? :o)

Not much has been going on these last couple of days. I think I already said that being out of town was GREAT! :) Work is going REALLY well! I had every right to be so excited about it. I'm definitely performing very well, keeping a good attitude & getting TONS done. It always feels fantastic to be productive, even if it makes you sore a little (in the brain or body)! LOL

Gavin is still sick & both the kids were pretty ornery today. Dustin started class tonight & that marks the official beginning of us not seeing each other until 8pm all week long. :( Endure to the end they say (the end of April that is). Hehe.

I'm excited to start school myself but don't actually have class until Thursday & only on Thursday...we'll see how that works out. I haven't gotten a start on my online classes yet, but probably will tomorrow since I'll be bored to tears being all alone. :(

I'm done ranting, I think.

THE END

2 comments:

  1. Online classes are soo annoying to get around to! hehe I am debating doing mine right now! Hehe btw it was REALLY nice meeting you in person yesterday! I cant wait tell we get to hang out together!

    ReplyDelete