Monday, December 29, 2008

Must Have's of 2008

** I had to edit this because upon further reflection there are a few more things I had to add....

So I started following this blog, Linecook, & read this list that I really liked. Plus he blogs about quotes (very funny)...something I'll probably take up too. For now though I just thought this would be a fun little list for me to do. Maybe it will catch on & some of my other friends will blog about it, though I do only have 2 followers. :(

Anywho...here goes

20, scratch that, 24 Things I could not have lived without this year:
**Not in any specific order...that would be too much work.

1- My baby boy
2- My new husband
3- My ever so loving & supportive family (Seriously, you guys ROCK!)
4- Three last names :o) LOL
5- Snow crab legs from Red Lobster, butter included
6- The companionship of my Papi for the first half of '08
7- My new car (love the Western Family Honda Accord!)
8- Traveling with my family & hubby...but especially my hubby!
9- Tank tops & jammies
10- My Jessica Simpson shoes (yes they really are that hot & yes they really are that comfortable)
11- Good grades...Okay, Passing Grades truthfully
12- Student Loans & Pell Grants (Bless those overly supportive & enabling congressman & women!)
13- Getting to see a 'real' comedian live (Carlos Mencia) I HIGHLY recommend it!
14- The perfect wedding & honeymoon
15- Lots of great movies (too many to even list in fact)
16- New friends, stronger friendships/relationships, new family, and personal growth
17- My Treo 755p, specifically Bejeweled
18- FABULOUS pictres by Deb @ Funny Face Photography
19- All the laughter & smiles I was blessed with! :o)
20 - The internet, of course, especially Facebook.
21- The growth of my testimony
22- Taking the time to develop my political voice/opinions...I know, seriously reveals my age right? :o)
23- Being elected & serving as a Republican county delegate...or maybe you don't know my age for sure after all. :o) --you were right, I am young...just REALLY cool. LOL
24- Learning immensley about the legislative process through the midwife licensure ammedments (SB93)

2 comments:

  1. That's a sweet list. If I ever updated my blog lately, maybe I'd add that. Nah...it's too hard to come up with 20 things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Republican County Deligate?! Oh my we need to update each other...how do i not know about this?!

    ReplyDelete