Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas of Course

Look at me! Christmas is barely over & here I am, already blogging about it. Who knows, maybe soon enough I'll be blogging every day. :) Okay...perhaps that's a little way off still, but it's all about progress. LOL

Christmas Eve was a little more stressful than I'd hoped for this year (Dustin & I both sick, Dustin injured, kids gone to their other parents house), kind of a bummer.

Christmas day was good though. We went to pick up the kids about 9 & headed out to Dave & Wendy's (Dustin's parents). We were there until about noon & let the kids open their presents from Santa there. We had a fantastic oven omlet breakfast & then headed home to open gifts at our house before going to dinner at Krista's.

The kids had a blast opening presents here & really liked everything that they got. :) They're 2, still so easy to please.

Dinner & hanging out at Krista's was short but still a lot of fun. My mom gave all us kids movie tickets & free babysitting. I got a Wii from Dustin & a $50 ITunes card! I was SO stoked about my gifts. Dustin got a weekend away with me at a cabin that Brent's company owns & I also finally framed the pictures of the sunrise on our wedding day for him (complete with some fun quotes written on the mat). I'm not the super artsy type, but I thought it turned out really good. That went along with some of our wedding pics finally framed & a bunch of other "practical" gifts.
All in all it was a great Christmas & I'm looking forward to spending the weekend away with my babe this weekend!






1 comment: