Tuesday, December 16, 2008

SCHOOL'S OUT!

I finished my last final this morning & I literally feel like a HUGE weight has been lifted andI can FINALLY begin to enjoy the holidays! :o) I'm SO excited to spend time with my kids, get ready for Christmas & just relax in the evenings for a change!!

As some of you know I've really been having a rough semester with unstable child care, lack of sleep, full time work, new marriage, travel, just a LOT of craziness all around! I'm so glad to finally be done & I'm actually very pleased with my grades, even though they will end up far from my norm. I'll probably average high C's or low B's for my 3 classes, that's down from my typical straight A's. :( I'm forcing myself to keep a really good attitude about it though since in my former life when I hit rough patches I would just lay down, quit, and have to start all over again. It is a massive success for me to have complete in spite of knowing that I was not going to reach the goals I'd set. {That's a step in the right direction in the smoking battle too!} :)

So this is me saying, "HOORAY for me!", congratulating myself, and looking forward to getting caught up on a lot of stuff (work, sleep, house chores and organizing, etc) and thoroughly enjoying this season!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I bet it feels soo good! I will see you in January for school again...hehe Bring it on!

    ReplyDelete